- We believe that there is but one living and true God, everlasting, without body or parts, of infinite power, wisdom, and good; the maker and preserver of all things, both visible and invisible. And in unity of this Godhead there are three persons, of one substance, power and eternity – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ did truly rise again from the dead, and took again his body, with all things appertaining to the perfection of human being’s nature, wherewith he ascended into heaven, and there sit until he return to judge all people at the last day.
- We believe the canonical books of the Old and New Testaments are the primary rule and authority for faith, morals, and service, against which all other authorities must be measured.
- We believe that life is a holy gift of God whose beginning and endings are set by God, and that it is the particular duty of believers to protect those who are powerless to protect themselves, including the unborn. We believe human life begins at conception and abortion ends a human life.
- We believe that human sexuality is a gift of God that is to be affirmed as it is exercised within the legal and spiritual covenant of a loving and monogamous marriage between one man and one woman.
- While affirming a scriptural view of sexuality and gender, we welcome all the experience the redemptive grace of Jesus and are committed to being a safe place of refuge, hospitality, and healing for any who may have experienced brokenness in their sexual lives.
Our church mission comes from the Great Commandment and Great Commission.
The Great Commandment: “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and first commandment” (Matthew 22:37-38).
The Great Commission: “Go into to all the world and make disciples, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20).
We will fulfill the mission through;
- Connecting with Christ (growing up) through personal relationship with God – prayer and worship
- Growing in Christ (growing in) through discipleship – Bible study and fellowship
- Impacting for Christ (growing out) through evangelism and mission locally and globally